Terms and Conditions of Trade – Lane As Grace
Lane as Grace means Lane As Grace (ABN 32 681 944 768)
Customer means the party engaging the products of Lane as Grace
Prices and Fees
- All charges & prices for products carried out by Lane as Grace are not subject to GST at the prevalent rate. Lane as Grace reserves the right to become registered for GST and include GST in its pricing structure and invoicing without prior notice.
- All prices quoted are Australian Dollars.
- Some outgoings, such as postage, may incur GST and, should this occur, Lane as Grace will pass on the total cost to the Customer, subject to these Terms of Trade.
- All prices quoted, are for the listed and mentioned products only. Deliveries and couriers incur additional fees.
- Lane as Grace delivers products Australia wide without an additional charge for postage.
- International deliveries are charged at the market rate, however, because Lane as Grace want’s to ensure you love our products as much as we do, we will offer to cover 20% of the shipping fees, by way of a discount. International Customers are liable for payment of any taxes or customs when the products arrive in their country.
- Land as Grace also sells its Products to wholesale Customers. A Customer is a wholesale Customer if they are purchasing a minimum of two (2) products of each size, within a particular range. Please contact Lane as Grace via email to [firstname.lastname@example.org] to establish a wholesale account.
- Wholesale Customers may purchase products with a 50% deposit of the invoice amount, with the balance payable within seven (7) days of receipt of the Products. Lane as Grace reserves the right to make a surcharge of 2% per month interest to accounts that are not paid by this time. Client credit screening may affect any subsequent credit agreement.
- Wholesale Customers agree that Lane as Grace may seek from them, on the indemnity basis, any legal or debt collections fees incurred in relation to enforcing its rights under this agreement.
- Wholesale Customers agree, that in consideration for being offered credit by Lane as Grace, to hereby charge all of their real and personal property, both current and after acquired, for the payment of their obligations under this agreement
- No products will be sent, manufactured or otherwise procured until such time as a deposit of 50% of the invoice amount is received in clear funds by Lane as Grace.
- Subject to Australian Consumer Law, Lane as Grace is not obliged to provide the Customer with a refund. However, Lane as Grace wants your experience to be a pleasant one, so please contact Lane as Grace with any issues you might have with the product or experience via email to [email@example.com] Lane as Grace will, subject to availability, consider providing a refund or an exchange of products for incorrect sizing or any manufacturing defects. Lane as Grace will consider providing the refund or exchange if the product is returned, in the original condition the same was received with tags still attached. Lane as Grace stresses that this refund policy does not apply if the product has been worn, used, damaged after delivery or if any attempt has been made to alter the product.
- It a product is unavailable at the time of shipping, Lane as Grace will contact the Customer and a refund will be arranged.
- Given the nature of online shopping, the Customer may not cancel an order once finalised.
Postage and Delivery
- Unless expressly stated, or arranged separately between Lane as Grace and the Customer, Lane as Grace will use its discretion in utilising a variety of delivery methods to transport product to Customers once sold.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure delivery occurs within the prearranged time schedule, some delay may occur beyond the control of Lane as Grace. For this reason, Lane as Grace does not guarantee delivery dates and a late delivery does not constitute a breach of this agreement.
- Subject to Australian Consumer Law, Lane as Grace is not obliged to offer a refund or discount in the event that the courier or postage service provider loses or otherwise damages the product. However, Lane as Grace realises that sometimes things happen that are out of the control of Lane as Grace and its Customers. For this reason, Lane as Grace will happily consider offering a refund if something happens between our door and your mailbox. All of our products will require a signature upon receipt so as to minimise the risk for the Customer and Lane as Grace.
- Lane as Grace takes your privacy seriously. Lane as Grace will protect your personal information as required by Australian Privacy Laws Privacy Laws regarding the use of personal information. Lane as Grace will not use your personal information except for the purpose of engaging in and entering into and completing a transaction in its online store. The Customer must ensure that before disclosing any personal information to Lane as Grace that the Customer is entitled to disclose that information and without taking any further steps as required by the Australian Privacy Laws Lane as Grace may use and disclose such information for the purpose of entering into any transaction under these Terms of Trade. If the Customer becomes aware of any breach or alleged breach of the Privacy Laws concerning information disclosed by Lane as Grace to the Customer or any other party, or by the Customer to Lane as Grace, then the Customer must notify Lane as Grace immediately via the email to [firstname.lastname@example.org] Likewise, Lane as Grace will notify the Customer if Lane as Grace becomes aware of any breach or any alleged breach of the Privacy Laws concerning information disclosed.
- Any transactions completed with Lane as Grace are completed using SSL technology, which provides the high level encryption for online transactions.
- Your credit card information is not stored by Lane as Grace, whatsoever. Any online payment is transacted via Square and subject to the terms and conditions imposed by such a provider.
- Lane as Grace reserves all rights in relation to intellectual property created and used by it on its website and in any documentation. Lane as Grace has taken every measure to ensure that it has permission to use the intellectual property of others. Any misuse of copyrighted material by Customers or users of any website or publication operated by Lane as Grace is strictly prohibited.
- Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time without prior notice to its Customers. Notification will be sent to all Customers at the time of the Terms and Conditions alterations.
- Lane as Grace shall be under no liability if it should be unable to carry out any provision of this agreement for any reason beyond its control.
- Lane as Grace will have a lien over any product, if all payments due from the Customer have not been paid and cleared. Should funds not clear, or a transaction disputed with a provider or merchant, the product will not be sent.
- The Customer is agreeing fully to Lane as Grace’s Terms and Conditions of Trade by electing to purchase products from Lane as Grace.